Organic Lemon Grass Tea Soap Bar
Add a little spring to your step with our revitalizing Lemongrass soap – a specially formulated soap for the face to truly cleanse and refresh your skin.
We all recognize the flavor of lemongrass in those tasty spicy Thai soups. But have you ever tried it in the shower? Surely, I don’t talk about soup anymore. Here and now it’s the right time to broaden your horizons and let you experience that fresh, citrus aroma with earthy, green, lush undertones on your own skin and maybe in your own shower too.
Would you like to use a bar of soap that not only beautifully smells but also has many other benefits? Yes, yes, it is still the lemongrass soap we are talking about!
Here are some amazing benefits of Lemongrass soap:
- Lemongrass soap is usable as a body, hand soap and for the face too
- Helps improve the skin by toning tissues and by reducing pimples, so this soap bar might help fighting acne
- A gentle soap that’s good for all ages
- Great for all skin types, but best for oily skin
- Lemongrass has a mild astringent action that helps to open pores
- Rosemary oil has also got the astringent properties that unclog the pores
- Lemongrass is so special for the skin as it balances the skin’s natural oils leaving it clearer and healthy
- Lemongrass is a refreshing, uplifting essential oil that energizes the mind and body
- It has the anti-bacterial and the antifungal properties and is an effective deodorant
Can be used on face, body, beard, and hair.
Understanding the Rarity and Potency of Oud and Its Implications in Beard Care Oud, also known as Agarwood, is a rarity in the world of essential oils. It's not only one of the most expensive oils...
The Scent of Purity: At Noun Naturals, we've always been advocates for purity and authenticity in our products. We believe that what you put on your body should be as clean and natural as what you...
The Pink Powerhouse High in the rugged ranges of the majestic Himalayas, a natural treasure has been forged over millions of years – Pink Himalayan Sea Salt. But this salt is far more than a cooki...